Safety Surfaces specialise in wet pour rubber surfaces to suit a variety of applications, particularly playgrounds, wet and splash play areas and aged care facilities.
Wet pour rubber is a robust surface material that is porous, durable, and developed for numerous applications to provide a maximum level of safety. Wet Pour Rubber is essentially rubber granules bound together with a polyurethane resin to form a continuous, seamless surface.
Because of the nature of wet pour rubber application, it can be installed around difficult and existing playground equipment, pathways and fixtures. Wetpour rubber does not need require an absolutely flat or level surface for installation. Wetpour is trowelled into position in a wide range of colours, to suit your outdoor decor scheme or even to match brand, school or corporate colours.
Take a look through our photo gallery for an idea of what a wet pour rubber surface by Safety Surfaces could bring to your premises.
Some the benefits of wet pour rubber surfacing include:
- Flexible application; No flat or level surface required. It can be installed around existing and complex equipment
- Durable and resilient; Suitable for high traffic areas and tolerates weather extremes
- Reduces injury potential from falls by providing some cushioning
- Low maintenance; No regular polishing, oiling or raking required
- Easy to clean; A hygienic surface option
- Various thicknesses can be applied; Meets your requirements or finish heights
- Design and layout possibilities are almost endless
- Environmentally friendly; Sustainable and does not need to be replenished unlike other surfaces
Some of the applications and areas of use for Wet Pour Rubber surfaces include:
- Playgrounds; Early Learning Centres, Kindergartens, Schools, Council Parks etc
- Sporting Surfaces; Both indoor and outdoor facilities
- Pool Surrounds
- Verandahs, Patios and Balconies
- Aged Care Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Wet areas and Splash Play surfaces